The Terre Haute Area Meals on Wheels program relies heavily on financial contributions from donors. We recieve NO government funding, and 100% of every dollar you contribute stays right here in Vigo County and goes directly to this program.
Your support is vital.
- Nonprofit Status
- Donate Money
- Food Donations
- Shopping Reward Programs
- Workplace Giving
- Planned Giving
To learn about how you can contribute to our Assistance Fund and earmark funds for those that need help affording it, visit our page about Meal Donations and how you can contribute for a specific person or contribute to the fund in general.
- EIN: 35-1185194
- Click here to donate online
- You can also click here to set up monthly donations
- To give by mail, please send a check or money order to:
Terre Haute Area Meals on Wheels
300 S. 5th St.
Terre Haute, IN 47807
There are several programs that you can easily enroll in, choose us as your charity of choice, and we automatic contributions based on your actions with the program. Check out the links below and choose Terre Haute Area Meals on Wheels!
Bookmark https://smile.amazon.com/ and always start your Amazon shopping experience there. On your first visit you can select your charity of choice. Search for "Terre Haute Area Meals on Wheels, Inc."
Kroger Community Rewards:
If you are a Kroger customer with a Kroger Plus Card, you can link your Shopper's Card to contribute donations to us based on your shopping totals at Kroger stores.
Organization Name: Terre Haute Area Meals on Wheels Inc.
Organization Number: YX844
- Specific Bequests are usually a stated dollar amount. They can also be a gift of securities, real estate or other tangible personal property.
- Residual Bequests name Terre Haute Area Meals on Wheels to receive all or a percentage of the remainder of an estate after specific bequests have been fulfilled.
- Contingent Bequests take effect only if all primary beneficiaries named in the will have deceased prior to the donor. Declaring Terre Haute Area Meals on Wheels a contingent beneficiary can prevent the property from going to the state if there are no heirs.
- Beneficiary: You can designate Terre Haute Area Meals on Wheels the beneficiary of an existing policy.
- Owner & Beneficiary: You can transfer an existing policy to Terre Haute Area Meals on Wheels, making the organization the owner and beneficiary.
- New policy: You can take out a new policy with Terre Haute Area Meals on Wheels as the owner and/or beneficiary.